Monday, February 20, 2006

Music: Cheryl "Salt" James - Salt Unwrapped

After a delayed start Cheryl "Salt" James solo debut will finally be released. Originally due in 2001 as Salt Of The Earth, the forthcoming project is now titled Salt Unrapped. Her new sound, filled with trademark hip hop and r&b fused with inspirational messages, classified as “Urban Inspirational."

In her own words, she is ‘much wiser now, happier and has a new outlook on life. She left the industry on top, and has spent the past six years building her faith with God, sharing life with her family, building her businesses, and preparing to be an asset to the Kingdom.


Along with her musical career, she is currently working on a series of children’s books, her biography, and would also like to explore television and movie roles. Salt is relevant and wants to share her testimony with Generation Y. “All That Glitters Ain’t Gold.”, she says, with this theme her heart is bleeding to speak to the world.

"This is about me giving my testimony, completely straight from the heart," James said of her CD. "It's just me talking about things that I've gone through, where I've been and what I've learned. It's also about what God has meant to me and my life and done for me as well."

www.saltunrapped.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SALT I BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR CD HOW CAN I GET IT? ITS SLAPPIN KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING GOD BLESS YOU

Unknown said...

Still trying to find this CD Salt. I have everything else y'all ever made.